Our school day starts at 8:50am and finishes at 3:25pm.
Arrival at school in the morning
- All children must arrive at school between 8:40am – 8:50am.
- Reception classes use the reception gates for arrival unless advised by the class teachers.
- Key stage 1 and key stage 2 children come through the main playground gates.
- The school gates will be opened from 8:35am - 8:50am. If your child arrives at school after the gates shut at 8:50am, they will need to enter via the school office and receive a 'late' mark.
End of the school day - collecting your child from school
- At 3:25pm the playground gates will be opened and parents/carers will walk onto the playground ready to collect their child. Reception classes will be dismissed from their own area.
- Parents/carers will wait on the side playground for classes to be dismissed.
- Class teachers will walk their class onto the playground in a line and will release each child when they can see their parent/carer.
- Parents/carers collecting more than one child in different phases (e.g. Year 5 and Year 1) should wait in the youngest child’s area first.
- As soon as children are released to their parent/carer, they become their responsibility.
- Parents/carers must leave through the playground gates immediately after collecting their child to allow for the playground to be used by RAP club.